Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kiley's Birthday week

I am dedicated this week to all things Kiley as this Sunday my baby will be two years old.  I know, how is that even possible?  It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital on a Thursday evening getting ready to go into surgery to have her and now she is turning two.  I guess like every parent, I wonder where time went, but I think people are right when they say the days can sometimes feel like they are going on forever, but the years fly by.  I look back at her pictures though from her first birthday and she seems like such a baby to me then.  She is turning into such a big girl.  She is funny and smart and keeps me on my toes.  I love her so much and can't imagine my world without her.  I am so blessed to be her mom.  Much more Kiley to come this week as we celebrate her big birthday week!!!!

Don't mind the bad picture.  This was the best I can find that's somewhat recent and this I believe is from December.  That is how behind I am on keeping up to date on things these days.


Now back to cleaning.  Two showings today--please someone love this house, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment