Thursday, March 14, 2013

Back from Spring Break :)

Ha, ha, let's just pretend for a second that I was on a beach somewhere for the past week, sipping a cocktail and soaking up the sun.  Ah, that sounds nice, right?  Well, I wasn't on Spring Break, but Kevin was so I guess that counts :)  I have my girls weekend coming up at the end of next month, so it's something to look forward to--and to motivate me to get my booty to the gym. 

Anyways, I'm back.  Sorry for the break in posting, but what can I say, at least I am back after a week and not months :) 

I still have a ton of pictures to post and things to get caught up on, but I guess such is life.  I started my half marathon training plan this week which is already keeping my quite busy at the gym.  I am having to take a break from some of my classes to fit in all of my training runs, but it's good because it will be good to get back to my classes when training lets up a bit. 

I'm trying to be a bit better with my eating habits this week, I started completely falling off course last week.  I realized for myself that once I start slipping it is a very slippery slope--those Reese's Peanut Butter eggs are not helping anything these days.  So, I am trying to limit sweets, chips, and fries for the next month.  I need to finally shed this last 5-7 pounds and I certainly think my running would benefit from me losing the last couple of pounds, so here's to hoping :)

So, things are good around here--now if only my house would magically clean itself, life would be great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment