Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Friday! Morgan's home!!!

Well our little jailbird is back home.  Thanks so much for all of your thoughts.  Kevin actually picked her up this morning and said that her accommodations were not so great, probably a good thing I didn't pick her up.  He said he could hear her crying when he walked in, then he had to go ID her and she was super excited, but the he had to go back out front to fill out some paperwork before they would release her and he said she just howled like he had never heard before.  My poor baby dog.  I would be giving her treats for the next week, heck, I would probably be letting her eat at the dinner table with us.  And, yes, I am giving her treats for the next week :)

We have a busy weekend planned to celebrate our little Kiley's 3rd birthday!!!!  Her birthday isn't actually until Monday, but we are going to do family day tomorrow since I have my second 10K of the year on and a baptism on Sunday so tomorrow Kiley gets to be Princess for a Day!!!!

I can't wait--oh and do you know how hard it is to get six helium balloons in the back of your car.  Oh, not easy.  I wish someone had videotaped me.  I would have been dying laughing if I have seen myself.

Have a great weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment