Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

It's been forever since I have blogged.  I have to be better at it.  I started this blog to keep up to date on things, and I am constantly falling behind.  Next week I promise to be better.  Until then, here is a mind dump of all the things that have been going on around here lately (and when I say around here, I mean in my brain :))

1.  Whoever thought up daylight savings time did not have kids.  I finally got into a good groove and then daylight savings time came around and messed it all up for us.  Routine = shot, Ella = not napping well again, Me = unhappy.  Boo, hopefully we will get back into the routine soon, however, then we will be traveling for Thanksgiving and it will be shot again.

2.  Kevin and I have no immunity to anything anymore.  I have been sick this week, Kevin is on his 2nd dose of antibiotics for a sinus infection.  I never or very rarely got sick before kids, now I feel like I am always sick.

3.  Have you watched the show Revenge on ABC--if not, you should. It's awesome, but you should probably start from the beginning.  Go onto Hulu and watch from the beginning.

4.  I am in love with the Ann Taylor loft leggings these days.  So much so that I think that I may head out today or tomorrow while they are having 40% off their entire store and getting my self some more.  They are thick enough to keep you warm and perfect for days spent chasing around babies.

5.  We had Kiley's parent/teacher conferences at school on Wednesday.  That in itself is funny but it did bring a smile to my face when she got an Always with a smiley face on enjoys dancing to music :)  Her teacher said she loves to dance.

6.  Can you believe this little thing is 6 months old.

I don't mean to show you a gross picture with her drooling and food all over the place, but it's the best one to see her hair.  It's crazy these days and it's dark.  I think that she is going to be brunette.




Well, that is it for now.  I need to go get Ella ready for her 6 month dr. appointment.  Ugh--where does time go (and more importantly, why am I still holding onto baby weight six months after the fact--oh yeah the double stuff oreos don't help)

Have a great day and weekend. This is supposed to be a good day if you want to get married or start a business or something according to the numerology expert they had on The Talk yesterday.  So--if you have been thinking about it,  today's your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment