Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Total Mom Moment

Ha, So remember on Friday, oh say, maybe around 10:55 when I said I was going to get Ella ready for her 6-month appointment.  Well, I did and waited for Kevin since he was working from home that day and coming with us.  So we get there around 11:20--right on time.  When the dr. came in he made a little comment about getting a late start today.  I didn't really think anything of it--that is until this morning when I looked at my planner and saw that her appointment was actually at 11 on Friday :)  Yep, messed that one up and did not even realize it until 3 days later.  After I saw it in my planner, I then proceeded to see the big fat reminder card on the bulletin board that I look at EVERYDAY that said 11 and if I had listened to the phone message I would have also realized the appointment was at 11 and not 11:20 like I thought.  I feel so bad because it is totally not like me to be late, but oh well.  Lesson learned--and that lesson that was learned-check your planner every morning and write everything down.  I guess now I forgive my mom for the times she was late picking me up from things :) 

I am busy this week getting ready having some anxiety attacks about flying with 2 babies and all their stuff.  I have only flown with Kiley once and she was not even walking at that point, I have no idea how she will do confined to a seat now for 2 hours.  Wish me luck--and let's hope that Kevin's dad has some glasses of wine waiting for us when we arrive because I am pretty sure that we are going to need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment