Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Movies

I haven't uploaded any videos for awhile so-aside from grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles--I'm sure you can just scroll past this post as I'm sure you don't want to waste your valuable time listening to my lovely horrendous singing voice of the Itsy Bitsy Spider or watching Kiley push over Ella for the millionth time.






On another note, I was walking the dogs and Ella this morning and saw a homeless couple in our alley looking in the neighbors trash looking for cans/stuff.  The lady picked out this giant stuffed animal and the guy playfully says to her "No, put it back!"  Just funny to me because it reminded me of my mom and dad, well maybe not the digging through trash cans part, but I could see them having that same conversation in a store.  I hope if one day Kevin and I have to go through garbage cans to find treasures, I can find my own giant stuffed animal-and I am sure that he will tell me to put it back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment