Thursday, December 1, 2011

December is here!

Ok, so with it being December 1st, I am going to do my own blogging advent calender.  Yep, I am going to blog everyday this month leading up to Christmas. I have been a bad blogger lately and need to get back into it.  Along with that, I am getting my butt in gear and going to try to get myself to the gym everyday as well.  I need some motivation to get this baby weight gone for good.  My friend Hursh posted that she was doing a half marathon which kind of peaked my interest.  It is the day before Ella's first birthday and would require a good amount of training since I am NOT a runner, but since I have to go to the gym at off-times these days due to the girls nap schedules and can't take classes, maybe that would be give me something I have to do.  I don't know, I am still thinking about it.  But, it would be a good way to shed the baby weight and would be a pretty good gift to myself for Ella's 1st birthday.

So check back here often this month.  I promise to update.  This season is about family and enjoying the season and I started this blog to remind me of all the stages of my family's life so I need to get back on board.  Granted I don't have a ton of time each day because when I look away for a second my kids end up like this.

or this

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment