Friday, June 1, 2012

30 in June

So you know that I love making lists-so here's my list of 30 things I want to do in June.  Some are no-brainers/already on the calendar, others may not get crossed off, but I'm going to try to get them all checked off.

1. Do something active for at least 30 minutes everyday
2. Go to a street fest
3. Run a 10K--hello Sunday!
4. Attend a Bachelorette Party-good thing I have one to attend, that would be weird if I didn't and just had to randomly find one :)
5.  Have a date night
6.  Have a girls night/brunch, whatever.
7.  Read at least one book-ha, remember I was trying to read a book a week, yeah well that didn't happen.
8.  Go to the nature museum.
9.  Go to the zoo.
10.  Get a pedicure
11.  Write a handwritten note and mail it to someone.
12.  Take the girls to a water/splash park.
13.  Have a playdate with friends.
14.  Have a pizza party.
15.  Clean up my inbox-hello 7000 messages to delete.
16.  Cook a new recipe.
17.   Go for a walk to get ice cream.
18.  Clean out my closet and take clothes to goodwill.
19.  Do a craft with Kiley.
20.  Run a 9:30 mile.
21.  Drink a glass of water 2x a day.
22.  Go through and pack up girls winter clothes.
23.  Walk the dogs every weekday (at least)
24.  Do colored bubbles outside.
25.  Go to the swingset store to play and pick out a swingset :)
26.  Go to the botanical garden or Morton Arboreteum
27.  Take a nap.
28.  Read a magazine.
29.  Say "I love you" to someone everyday
30.  Give a compliment everyday.

Whew, that was a little hard to get up to 30.  Let's see how many I get done now.  I hope all of them :)

Have a great weekend :)  The sun is starting to shine and we are off soon to have some apps and drinks.  Yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment