Friday, June 8, 2012

Last Day of 1 year old preschool

I remember signing Kiley up for "preschool" back in September as a way to give myself a little time to do errands/get stuff done around the house with just Ella.  I can't believe how MUCH she learned this year and I am so proud of her.  I know it's only 1 year old preschool, but I still did get a little teary knowing that it was her last day.  Oh, man I'm in for it when it's a real graduation :) 

Here she is on her first day this year--September 9th, 2011 (18 months old)

And here she is today--June 8th, 2012 (27 months old)






Kiley--we are SO proud of you and all that you learned this year.  You're speech has come such a long way and you now talk in sentences and are so observant to your surroundings.  You are really sweet to all your friends and you loved your teachers this year (especially Ms. Amanda, Ms. Becky and Ms. Sara).  Next up--2 year old preschool and 3 mornings a week!!!!  

We celebrated her last day with some ice cream with Grandma and Papa and then a stroll around the zoo to see the monkeys, giraffes, and polar bear.  Tonight--I'm pretty sure she talked daddy into a pizza party.  I think ice cream and pizza may be our new end of the year tradition.  Good thing I like ice cream and pizza too :) 

We have a fun, busy weekend planned as usual :)  I can't believe how much stuff is going on in the city this weekend.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a nice kickoff to summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment