Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ella's Baptism

I feel like every post I write these days starts we either, a. we have been busy lately, or b. we have been sick lately.  Well--today you get both!!!  We had a really busy weekend last weekend with family in town for Ella's baptism.  It was great to see everyone, but I will be the first to say that 4 adults, 4 kids under 3 and 3 dogs make for a chaotic household (but very fun!).  I'll try to go through all of my pictures today to get them ready to post, but for now, this one will have to do. 

I must say out of about 300 pictures from the weekend, this is probably the only one where both kids are looking at the camera--it's definitely asking way to much these days for a smile so I will just have to be satisfied with looking in the general direction of the camera. 

Everyone left by Tuesday and now we are trying to get back to a routine--or start a routine in Ella's case.  She hasn't been much of a daytime napper, but I think that it is time that we get her on a schedule.  I'm a little bummed because it means I must forgo my spin classes and morning outings, but hopefully it will make her a little happier during the day.  So for now, we are on the 9 and 1 nap schedule--so if you are looking for me, I will be at home since I will have about an hour of time to actually get out of the house.

Other than that--we are sick.  Ella has ear infections in both ears and Kiley has one in one ear--a different ear than last time. And I am just trying to keep fighting off whatever the girls keep getting.  So we are home on this rainy Thursday taking it easy and it is now 9--so I am off to lay this little lady down for her nap.



I promise to be a better blogger again.  Man--the end of September and beginning of October got away from me.

Until tomorrow--have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment