Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Pics

So I attempted to get some pictures of the girls in their Halloween costumes last week so I could make some cute cards to send to family, however, the girls had other ideas in mind.  Kiley refuses to put her costume on which I don't really understand why because it doesn't really look uncomfortable at all and Ella decided that everytime I put her in her costume she should spit up all over it.  So, after about 20 minutes of no success and cleaning up a lot of spit, I decided to say screw the picture and try again for another day. 

We'll see if I actually get the picture some day this week, but if not I can at least enjoy the Halloween candy I bought in the meantime.  Of course, I opened the bag with the Reese's peanut butter cups in the garage of Target immeditely after I bought it.  And I may or may not have already enjoyed 4 little peanut butter pumpkins-delicious :)  Hopefully I don't have to run out and buy more candy before Halloween even gets here, but I make no promises. 

But, I bet you thought that you would be getting some cute pics in this post so I don't want to leave you empty handed.  We went to the Museum of Science and Industry last week and saw the Dr. Suess exhibit.  It was pretty fun and I am sure we will be back there a bunch in the coming months withe family in town, but until then, here is a fun pic of me and the girls.  As you can tell, Kiley was not so cooperative. I can't wait for our family pics on Saturday.  I'm sure that we are going to get some amazing shots--of course I'm not being sarcastic, why wouldn't by almost 20-month old want to cooperate with me to get at least one decent shot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment