Monday, October 24, 2011

Jersey's Wedding

I had a great weekend in New Jersey with good girlfriends, good food and drinks, and tons of fun.  It was exactly what I needed and I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who stayed home with the girls all weekend--he was such a trooper even though he was feeling sick for the whole time.  Thanks babe!

The wedding was by far one of the most fun weddings that I have ever been to.  I ate my butt off due to a ridiculous amount of food--and then had to dance my butt off, due to consuming said amount of food.  It was a great weekend away, but I was also really ready to come home yesterday and thanks to my awesome friend Hursh, I was even able to get home a few hours early! 

It's amazing what a little bit of time for yourself can do for your outlook on things.  I posted Friday about being in a funk, but came back yesterday feeling a lot more refreshed and ready to get back into the groove and start tackling the week.  Thanks to all those who had kind words about hanging in there through my funk.  Here are a couple of pics from the weekend.  And again congrats to Jersey and Tom who are now off to enjoy their honeymoon.  Jersey made a beautiful bride and I am pretty certain that it was the most beautiful that I have ever seen her look. 







Oh--and if you have not tried cake vodka-you are missing out.  Go, run, buy it.  It was awesome.  It tasted like funfetti cake in a shot glass.  

No comments:

Post a Comment