Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Windy Wednesday

OMG--both of my children are sleeping, at the same time, during the day. I don't know what I did to deserve this today, but I will take it!!! Granted, I'm sure that it will only last for about 10 minutes so I will keep this short.  I swear, I should have never written that blog post on sleep because ever since then Ella is the worst sleeper during the day--as in maybe sleeps for 40 minutes all day long.  Oh well, I guess I should be glad that she sleeps through the night :)

The weather here has been beautiful, well up until today that is, when I was driving on Lake Shore Drive and thought that we were going to be swept into the lake.  We have spent a good amount of time at the park these past couple of weeks so here are some park pics. 





Oh, how I love fall!  Unfortunately, for me, I believe fall for us is on it's way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment