Monday, October 3, 2011

What we've been up to

Ha--the joke is on me!!!  I wrote the nice blog post about sleep training and guess what has been going on in our house--you're right, NOT SLEEPING!!!  Which made for a REALLY long week when Kevin was out of town last week.  But, we survived and had a fun weekend so now we are ready for a busy week/weekend ahead of us with Ella's baptism next Sunday. 

On Saturday we hit up the pumpkin patch.  It's an hour and a half outside of the city, and it feels like a completely different world.  We got some pumpkins, rode on tractors, rode ponies, petted goats (Kiley and Kevin, not I, I stood outside the fence), ate cinnamon and sugar doughnuts, played with Aunt Abby and Uncle Kerry, and got a lot of fresh air.  All in all, it was a great day.














Sunday, we were up early because again--who needs sleep.  We hit up Target before church.  Then had lunch at home and I went to do a little shopping. After being pregnant for the past two falls, I have absolutely no fall clothes--considering the ones from before being pregnant don't fit so well.  So, I had to go try to stock up.  Man, clothes are expensive.  I am still looking for some basics to mix and match to make up a least a couple of different outfits.  Anyone have any good suggestions.  Then I went to the grocery store, came home took the kids for a walk and to the park, and enjoyed dinner and a little tv. 

So that was our weekend.  Now I am just doing my to do list for the day/week.  It doesn't look pretty especially when I have two screaming kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment