Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pretty Little Liar

So I'm pretty sure that Kiley lied to me yesterday.  Yes, she is an 18-month old liar!!!!  So, we were having dinner and I put her chicken and veggies on a nice divided plate.  She had eaten quite a bit, but I was trying to get her to eat a little bit more so the bad parent I am told her that she could have a cookie for dessert if she ate three more pieces of chicken.  I put the pieces in one of the divided sections so she could see what she had to eat.  I should have sat there and watched her eat it, but I decided to just do the dishes really quick while she was finishing up.  I came back a few seconds later and the 3 pieces were gone, but I'm pretty sure she didn't eat them.  Now, I would normally have thought she just fed them to the dogs, but the dogs were in the kitchen with me.  I think that she moved the pieces back with all the other pieces of chicken to make it look like she ate them.  When I asked her if she ate the chicken, she responded with a smile, "Yes, cookie please." I couldn't really be sure if she did or did not eat the chicken, so I gave her the cookie, but deep down I think that she lied.  How does that start this early?

Now I'm having visions of her as a teenager and it's not pretty. 

Do not trust this innocent looking face--she's Trouble!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment