Thursday, September 1, 2011

She's growing up!

Ugh, so I don't have a lot of time to post today because the girls have decided to ambush me and sleep on completely different schedules during the day.  No joke, the second that I shut Kiley's door to put her down for her nap, Ella woke up from her nap.  I didn't even get a bathroom break.  So now, Ella is sitting here talking to her friends, and in friends, I mean parrot and turtle from her swing.  They usually have a lot to say to each other, today though I think they may be pissing her off-she doesn't seem too happy with them.    Anyways, I guess I should be glad that Kiley is even still taking her nap, she is growing up so fast. 

I'm not ready for the dressing herself.

Or doing her own hair and makeup

But, I guess if growing up means that she will mow our lawn-I shouldn't complain. 

Oh what mom, this is astroturf and doesn't actually grow, what am I doing?  I'm outta here!
Happy Thursday from me and guest blogger Ella!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful little ones...big blue eyes! I hear ya on the opposite nap schedules...just recently my two have started napping at the same time every day. It's heaven! You'll get there...promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 months seems like twins sometimes, huh? i have twins that are 14 months younger than their big brother, so it is often like having triplets! lol... it's exhausting when they're on different schedules! great pics of your littles! Happy embrace day!

    ReplyDelete