Monday, January 16, 2012

Move it Monday

Weight watchers week 1 was definitely a success.  I lost about 4.8 pounds and was really happy with that.  Granted it was also the week that I stopped drinking pop so I think that helped in that I was drinking a lot more water and like all first weeks in diets, you are losing a lot of water weight.  Week 2 has not been as positive.  I have stayed within my points and worked out pretty much everyday, but the scale isn't budging.  I know that I am not going to lose every week and that some weeks will be better than others, but it is tough when you feel like you are doing everything right and the scale isn't budging.  I know that I have to stick with it though to see results and this is only the 2nd week.  In looking back at my food journal this week, my main goal for the week is to stay within my points each day and to not eat out at all this week.  Not eating out is really easy for me during the week, but the weekends are more of a challenge and that is where I rack up a lot of points.

Other goals for the week:

No tv during the day--started last week and was successful so let's keep it going.
Finish my book of the week--this week's book is short, so I expect this won't be tough. I did two books last week so I am pretty sure I will get that in this week as well.
No pop
No Facebook
Enjoy time with my kids and husband
Get up by 5:00-5:15 everyday to get a head start on the day so that I am not feeling rushed with the kids get up

Whoa, that seems like a lot, but you know me, I do much better when I have goals set.  Now I just need to think of a reward if I meet all these goals this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment