Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snowy Days

Well, winter seems to have arrived in Chicago.  Now, I'm not much of a winter sports person.  I'm more of a sit inside and drink hot chocolate and watch the snow fall--or if I was at a ski resort, I may sit in the hot tub and drink a hot adult beverage or something, but there is something about watching kids in the snow which makes me brave the elements for a few minutes to at least get a picture or two.  Now, you may think from these pictures that Kiley LOVES the snow.  However, it's really just watching Morgan and Madison running around in the snow that cracks her up.  She was down with the snow in about 5 minutes.  That's my girl!!!








Ella, wasn't as thrilled with the snow.  I don't blame her--maybe next year she will be more into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment