Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blah-another sick day :(

Ugh, I am so ready for this illness to be out of our house.  We are now on day 4 on being home and I can not even begin to tell you how stir crazy I am going.  Ok-enough complaining.  I will brighten your day with some fun videos that I have been meaning to post for some time.  Or at least they brighten my day :)  And yes, this is a lot of videos, but I know all three of my readers out there will enjoy them :)

#1 Madison Snow Angel
 

#2 Kiley's version of Ring around the Rosy

# 3 Mickey's Breakfast
 

#4 Caught in the act


#5 Ella Face
 

#6 Kiley's ABC's-sort of
  #7 A long version of Ring around the Rosy

 

I'm hoping tomorrow we are back to business--and school!!!  I could definitely use a few hours to myself, and I know I could use a trip to the gym.  There has certainly been no weight loss going on in this house this week :(  Oh well, at least I have an excuse to not drive around in the sleet and snow that is expected this afternoon.  Did I mention I am ready for Spring-if not, I am!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment