Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Day!

  I swear I think that I had this same post last year about this time (I went back and checked, yep I did and here's the post) It's crazy to see how much the girls have changed in one year.  We weren't going to go out to play, but after being stuck in the house all day, taking the 20 minutes to get all bundled up to go down to the get the mail seemed like a good way to kill some time. 





I have absolutely nothing to report for Fitness Friday--why, you ask--oh because I haven't worked out in now going on 5 days.  Yep, still sick at home today.  Oh well, I could do a workout video at home but we can't get any of our dvd players to work and sitting in front of the computer to do a video just seems a little odd to me, so I guess I will just go with the workout break.  I am hoping that Kevin can get home a little early today so maybe I can get to the gym, but my motivation really seems to be lacking in the afternoon/evening so not going to lie, that probably won't happen.  It's been a long week, but long weeks definitely make the TGIF saying all the more true! 





No comments:

Post a Comment