Friday, February 22, 2013

Longing for Spring

It's been a slow week on the blog-sorry :(  I guess it's just that time of winter where we are starting to get cabin fever and nothing really exciting is going on around here.  I am ready for some nicer days to get the girls outside, and I know they are ready for that too!!! Our swingset looks at us longingly saying "come play on me," we have bikes that need to be ridden, and a pool that has been closed for far too long.  I know I should be excited about the 2 inches of snow that we got, but really, I'm kind of over it now.  A couple of weeks ago it looked pretty when we had a good snow, but now, it is just annoying me (and we haven't even had a lot of snow this year).  But, the light at the end of the tunnel-I did sign the girls up for swimming lessons yesterday for the SUMMER-as in swimming outside!!!! So, I have to believe that Spring is right around the corner.  Come on Spring!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment