Monday, August 15, 2011

Kiley's latest obsession


So last night, Kevin was putting Kiley to bed and I could hear her starting to have a major meltdown.  Later when I asked what it was about--it all had to do with Kiley's lastest obsession of Ella's bathtub.  She pulls it out of the bathroom all the time and will just sit in it, puts her snacks in it, carries/pushes it around.  Last night, Kevin said that she wanted to take it to bed with her.  I'm a little worried that instead of a security blanket, she is going to have a security bathtub.  Can you just see it now, Kiley carrying the bathtub with her to Kindergarten. Ugh, I am in for it with this stubborn little thing.

It kind of reminds me of the Friends episode where Chandler and Joey trade everything they have in their apartment for a canoe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment