Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty low key, which was nice since next weekend is going to be super busy with Kevin's birthday and Jersey's bachelorette party (both next Saturday).  So I really don't have too much to update on the weekend unless you want to hear about the cleaning, laundry, and gym-going that I did, so I will just leave you with a couple of random videos and pictures from the last week to hold you over until tomorrow.

This picture is funny to me because the other day I was walking and this nice man kept commenting on how handsome my little boy was.  Now, I guess if Ella was a boy, that would be a compliment, however, SHE is not.  But she is handsome, isn't she.



Kiley is obsessed with feeding the dogs these days, as in, the second I put her plate in front of her, she immediately starts giving it to the dogs.  I don't have the heart to stop her though when it brings her this much joy :)  And now that I am posting this and re-watching it, I probably should go clean the applesauce off of the dogs heads.  And, yes, if you are wondering, I am watching Les Miserables in the background.  I told you it was a pretty boring weekend.  But, really, if you haven't seen the 25th anniversary special that they have been showing on PBS, it is quite good.  I never was a Jonas Brothers fan, as I am probably a little too old (and it may be creepy for me to still be into boy bands), but Nick Jonas is suprisingly good in this.  Who knew he could actually sing.


Kiley is still obsessed with the bathtub.  It's kind of like her lazy boy.  Her other obsession that you can sort of see in this picture is her purses.  She has two right now that she carries around everywhere with her.  It's always fun to see the random things that she puts in her purse.  Much of the time it is an old ipod that she pretends to talk on like it is a phone.  So if you see us and wonder why in the world I bought my daughter an ipod or iphone, no I did not, and I am not that crazy.  But, I am sure there is some 17-month old out there who has her own ipod. 

This picture is so cute of Ella--I just love the headband.  We won't discuss the huge bump that the little rhinestone left on her head for hours after I took it off of her.  I guess at some point she is going to have to learn that we women sometimes have to make sacrifices for fashion. 

And the last picture for this boring post is for Abby.  She's a little mad that I posted the back to school picture of her and her exact words are that I am "going to pay for that."  She says it with love though I am sure--emotion is kind of hard to read in an email so I am just going to assume that she meant it with love :) So I will post an embarassing picture of myself.  You can't ever take yourself too seriously right? So here I am modeling Mr. Potato Heads glasses.

I would consider us even now Abby.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment