Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kids do the darndest things

Like trying to swipe the credit cards in the computer like you swipe them at the store, only to get them somehow stuck in the CD-rom drive.  All of this without me knowing, so imagine the amount of time spent looking for said cards, then when I ask Kiley, she immediately points to the computer.  I continue to be a little confused, except then she point to the CD drive, so of course, I open it--and nothing.  I figure she must be wrong and forgotten what she did with the cards, but nope, she was right, they were just really stuck in there.  Luckily, with a little help for again my more patient and level-headed husband, credit and debit cards were rescued.  Oh this girl, she can never remember 4 in counting to 10, but she seems to somehow figured out that you need to swipe the cards for it to do something.  This girl is almost too observant for her own good.  Moral of the story--don't give this girl a credit card while shopping, who knows how much debt she will rack up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment