Sunday, January 27, 2013

My how the times have changed!

I'm pretty tired after a jam packed weekend, but I just had to share one photo before retreating to bed for the night--yes, don't laugh, I do normally go to bed around 8 or 8:30, I like my sleep :)  On Saturday, my college girlfriends and I got together for a mini reunion which is always so fun to see everyone and catch up--but add 9 kids to the mix, and you have yourself a PARTY!!!!  This was the first time that we have gotten all the kids together and it just goes to show what a difference 5 years can make.  Nine kids, 5 and under, I'd say we've been busy :) It was awesome to see everyone, but definitely a lot different when you are trying to chase your kids around while pretending like you are back in college.  I was so tired last night, I totally crashed when I got home--yep, even earlier than my usual 8:30 bedtime :)



No comments:

Post a Comment