Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Papa!

Well, surprisingly, I did make it to midnight and then was woken up extremely early by an unexpected visitor (more on that later-I know such the intrigue), so of course I am a little tired today.  However, with plans of eating apps and watching football all day, I'm not planning anything crazy for the first day of the new year other than enjoy our last day of family time.  But, I did want to stop in and wish the best dad and papa a very happy birthday!!!!  We love you!

 I just love this picture of Papa and his girls.  My girls are so lucky to have a Papa that adores them to pieces--even when they are a little naughty :) 

Oh this picture is just too good not to put up here and completely embarrass myself with--we are two peas in a pod all right, matching sweaters and all (correction--mine is actually a sweater vest with a denim shirt underneath--even better).  Love you dad! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment