Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Things I'm loving today. . .

1.  The fact that Kiley calls boxers--boxer panties.  So manly, I bet Kevin loves it.

2.  Snow in January.  Yes this may sound weird to actually want snow, but after a day of massive rain, snow seems a little more wintery-one of these days we may even get enough snow to go sledding.

3.  Yogurt covered frozen blueberries.  Dip blueberries in greek yogurt, throw it in the freezer for about an hour, and there you have it, delicious frozen treat.

4.  Seeing my girls fold their hands and pray during music.  Love that they love church and look forward to going every week.

5.  Hearing Kiley say she needs a "ife."  I have no idea why she can't pronounce the kn in knife since she knows how to pronouce her K's.  The other one that always gets her these days is v in elevator--it always comes out sounding like alligator.  Yes, we can take the alligator down to music :)

6.  Cleaning out my closet.  Why is it that getting rid of stuff can be so difficult, yet feel so good at the same time?  I love myself a good purge.  Now onto the girl's closets--that's a little harder for me.

7.  Having dogs that guard the house 24/7.  Except for when they are barking at the wind-yeah that's kind of annoying.

8.  Taking a few minutes during the brief (aka 10 minute) nap-time to have a cup of coffee and read a book. 

9.  This girl. . .

 10.  And This girl. . .
  

No comments:

Post a Comment